Become a Holy Fire III Reiki ICRT CERTIFIED Healer.
The ability to learn Reiki is not dependent on intellectual capacity, nor does one have to be able to meditate. It does not take years of practice. It is simply passed on from the teacher to the student. As soon as this happens, one has and can do Reiki. Because of this, it is easily learned by anyone.
Reiki is a pure form of healing not dependent on individual talent or acquired ability. Because of this, the personality of the healer is less likely to cloud the significance of the experience. The feeling of being connected directly to God’s healing love and protection is clearly apparent.
Enroll now in one of Dr.Aliya Prim’s classes to become a
- ICRT Certified Holy Fire III Reiki Practitioner
- ICRT Certified Holy Fire III Reiki Master
- ICRT Certified Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki Master
We are giving a Great Deal for Reiki classes. $50 OFF Limited time offer
Holy Fire III – Usui Ryoho Reiki Level I & 2 – Shoden & Okuden
Reiki I and II are taught together during a two day intensive in a loving, sacred way. You will receive placements (attunements) to the Reiki I and II energy, which allow you to access greater healing energy. All the information and techniques are covered including:
- What is Reiki? How does it work?
- What is energy.
- The Tree Pillars of Reiki
- The Holy Love experience that places Divine Love into your heart
- Gassho meditation
- Reiji-ho – using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed
- Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes
- Koki ho – using the breath to send Reiki
- Kenyoku – a method to cleanse ones energy field
- Dr. Hayashi Healing Guide for specific conditions
- The history of Reiki & The Reiki Ideals
- The Reiki hand positions and giving treatment. (Self-treatment and for others)
- Preparing for Reiki Level I & II (Preparing for attunment/placement, before, during and after the attunement)
- Using Reiki for pets, plants, food, crystals, and more.
- Reiki for pregnancy, babies and children.
- Anatomic illustration for Reiki (Endocrine and Lymphatic System)
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them, with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits or create new, healthy ones, heal traumas and much more.
- Distant healing to send Reiki to family, friends, and world situations.
- Protecting your energy field from negativity or picking up other’s energy
- Intuitive methods of hand placement
- Group Reiki
- and much, much more.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment and using the Reiki Symbols to access Reiki Level 2.While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.Prerequisite: None
Class Time: 9am to 6:30pm (text for more details)
Ask for prices (text preferred: (830) 888 9008. It is highly preferred and recommended to take Reiki I and II together, even if you have had Reiki I before. Snacks and beverages included
ICRT Class manual and ICRT certificate included.
Holy Fire III – Usui Ryoho Reiki Advanced Reiki Practitioner/ART and Master Level III
This is a Three day intensive. It includes:
- The Oceans of Love experience that heals all kinds of love issues, including your ability to love yourself.
- An experience to purify and cleanse your entire energy field
- The Usui Master placement (attunement), which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing, including practice time.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- A moving meditation to help you ground and create a positive, resourceful state at any time.
- The complete Usui/Holy Fire II Master ignitions (attunements).
- Instruction on how to give Reiki placements (attunements) for Reiki I&II, Reiki ART and the ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire system of placements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five.
- Lots of practice time doing sessions. How to give yourself placements and ignitions.
- Holy Fire meditation
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- This class is a powerful healing experience! The new, updated manual includes several articles on using Reiki for one’s personal, spiritual growth as well as ways to develop a Reiki practice. Because the new system of placements and ignitions are so simple, there is extra time to devote to giving and receiving Holy Fire healing sessions. Bring some issues you would like to have completely healed! The Healing Experience is given and received by all students. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for leading the placements and ignitions. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Prerequisite: 6 months practice at the Reiki II level
Class Time: 9am to 6:30pm (text for more details)
Ask for prices (text preferred: (830) 888 9008. Snacks and beverages included
ICRT Class manual and ICRT certificate included. Holy Fire III – Usui Reiki Master Level. This class is a powerful healing experience! The new, updated manual includes several articles on using Reiki for one’s personal, spiritual growth as well as ways to develop a Reiki practice. Because the new system of placements and ignitions are so simple, there is extra time to devote to giving and receiving Holy Fire healing sessions. Bring some issues you would like to have completely healed! The Healing Experience is given and received by all students. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for leading the placements and ignitions. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Holy Fire III – Karuna Reiki® Class
Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® is described as the Reiki system of Divine Compassion. It is the energy of compassionate action combined with wisdom. Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® assists us in healing the qualities that are out of alignment with divine love. It connects us to the higher vibration within and of the world around us. Through this connection, we begin to see our lives with new eyes. The Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Master workshop is a three-day intensive. After completing this class, you will be a full Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Master, able to practice all the techniques and give all the ignitions to Holy Fire Karuna Reiki®.Prerequisite – You must have been a Usui Reiki Master for at least six months to take Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Master training.Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® is a new form of Reiki developed by the International Center for Reiki Training. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® is an expression of the evolving nature of Reiki. Many people who work consistently with Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® find that the energy strengthens their awareness and the connection to Divine guidance.In this workshop you will learn:
- Description, use and discussion of the four level one symbols, four level two symbols, and one master symbol
- Ignitions to the Holy Fire Karuna Reiki master symbols for a total of 9 symbols.
- Meditations for self-healing and removing blocks to your progress utilizing the Holy Fire Karuna® Reiki symbols
- Instruction and practice in giving and receiving Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® treatments using all the symbols
- Instruction and practice in giving ignitions for Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Master levels
- Chanting and toning with Holy Fire Karuna Reiki®
There is extensive hands-on practice in class giving treatments and using all the symbols, along with practicing the ignitions, so that the student leaves class confident in their own ability.A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here: The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level. The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to break-up the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self. The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance. The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding. The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.Add the power of vibrational healing to your sessions by learning how to chant and tone with Holy Fire Karuna Reiki®. This is a highlight of the class!This is an exciting workshop with dedicated Reiki Masters who are ready to advance in all areas of their lives! Come network with other Reiki Masters!A certificate and a 45 page manual is included with in depth descriptions of each symbol and each ignition process. You will also be offered the opportunity to become a “Registered Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Master” with The International Center for Reiki Training. You will then be able to use ICRT manuals and your student certificates will come from the ICRT.Prerequisite: 6 months practice and integration at the Usui/Holy Fir II/Reiki Master level
Class Time: 9am to 6:30pm (text for more details)
Ask for prices (text preferred: (830) 888 9008
ICRT Class manual and ICRT certificate included. Snacks and beverages included.
The articles about Dr. Aliya Prim Reiki in Russian newspaper: ( use Google translate from Russian in to Englishhttp://ourtx.com/archives/60393http://ourtx.com/archives/13586
DISCLAIMER: Natural Awakening Holistic Healing center
DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this article.